I have never heard of DeviantART before, but i think it is a really cool site! You can share your art. I can't draw but i enjoy looking at everyones drawings. You can type in the search bar what kind of art you want to see. For example i searched Harry Potter, and tons of cool drawing and art works poped up.
My fave social networking site in Twitter. I'm really big into the whole celeb news. I love knowing what going on with my fave stars. It allows you to interact with your faverite celebs, and when you get a tweet from them its the coolest feeling in the world! Scotty Mccreery has tweeted me before, and Haley Reinhart from last season of American Idol follows me! Pretty cool huh?? I also talk to my friends on there as well, but i mostly do that on facebook.
I would have to say that these two site are complety diffrent, but i find both of them intresting. I will deffieantly check out more artwork on deviantART. Twitter is mainly for keeping up with the buzz going on with the world weather its celebs or just your friends and deviantART is to share your artwork with others!
No comments:
Post a Comment