Thursday, February 23, 2012

American Idol top 24 is here!! FINALLY!

Yes the live shows start next week!!  WHO'S PUMPED?!?!?!  I am!  I can't wait to get to voting for my faves!  So far i would have to say Heejun Han is my fave guy, and its a tie between Elise Testone, Jessica Sanchez, and Jen Hirsh as being my fave girl.

Here is the top 12 guys!
Adam Brock

Creighton Fraker   

Aaron Sanders 

Eben Franckewitz  
Heejun Han 
Joshua Ledet
Phillip Phillips 
Deandre Brackensick 
Reed Grimm
Colton Dixon 
Jeremy Rosado 
Chase Likens



Here is the top 12 girls!
Baylie Brown 
Chelsea Sorrell 
Elise Testone 
Erika Van Pelt 
Haley Johnsen 
Hollie Cavanaugh 
Hallie Day 
Jen Hirsh 
Jessica Sanchez
Shannon Magrane 
Skylar Laine 
Brielle Von Hugel 

There you have it.  The Top 24 of American Idol Season 10!  BUT WAIT!  There is a twist this year!  The judges are bringing back 1 more boy to be back into the competition, and we will find out who that is on Tuesday when the boys perform for Americans vote.  This will make the top 24 the top 25!! HOLY MOLEY!!!
Here is who the judges might be bringing back 
David Leathers Jr.
Richie Law
Jermaine Jones
Johnny Keyser


I'm really hoping they bring back David Leathers!  Alright the top 13 boys will perform on Tuesday next week, the top 12 girls on wednesday , and the results for the top 13 will be on Thursday, all starting at 8!  WHO'S READY FOR 6 HOURS OF IDOL NEXT WEEK?!?!?  I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment