Sunday, February 19, 2012

My First Blog

Hello everyone I'm Maria and this is my first blog!  I have to do this for an internet tools class but i actually have been very interested in blogging for a while now, but i never knew how it worked.  What shall you expect on my blog?  Well for a starter I'm a HUGE reality TV fan.  Mostly the music competition shows such as American Idol and X Factor.  Expect a lot of blogging about Idol, it is my obsession!  Also i am a animal lover.  I have 3 dogs Jordan, She-She, and Daisy, expect me to blog pictures of them!!  Lastly, I'm a theatre nut.  Whether I'm acting in a play or just sitting in the audience.  I am a theatre major and after college i would love to move to either NYC or LA to either act or work in the theatre business in someway.  It it my life.  Alright well talk to you guys later!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you success in your acting career. I look forward to seeing you on stage or on tv.

    ReplyDelete