Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Choice of American Idols Top 10 Season 11

The top 10 of American Idol are who go on tour over the summer, so i had to put that into consideration when choosing.  Before I start can i tell you how hard it was to choose only 10!  There are a lot of people not on this list that i am fans of, such as Ericka Van Pelt, Hallie Day, and Baylie Brown.  Alright lets start with the boys.  This in no particular order FYI. 


1. HEEJUN HAN


This guys not only has a pretty voice he is HILAROUS!  Their is never a dull moment with this guy.  Yes he doesn't have the strongest vocal, but damn he is entertaining.  I really hope he stays in the competion for a while.

2. COLTON DIXON


What I like about this kid is we know what kind of album he will make.  I love his style, and his hair is pretty crazy!

3. EBEN FRANNCKEWITZ


We have never had a Justin Bieber type of singer on Idol before.  This kid is 15 and honesly i like his voice A LOT more than the Justin Bieber.  He has great control for a 15 year old, and all the little girl are gonna love him.

4. PHILLIP PHILLIPS


This guy is GREAT on the guitar.  His voice is diffrent and has soul.  I think this kid has a career ahead of him win or lose.

5. REED GRIMM


He is the first guy in Idol history to play the drums while up their on stage singing.  He is so diffrent than anyone else in the competion right now, and that can either make him or break him.  

6. ELISE TESTONE 


This girl has a KILLER voice.  It's so soulful and rich and I just love it.  

7. HALEY JOHNSON


This girl hasn't been giving a lot of air time on idol so far.  We only have seen snippits of her though the audition rounds, but from what i have seen I really like!  

8. JEN HIRSH


This girl can SING!  She reminds me a lot of Pia Toscano from last season, but with some more personility. GO JEN HIRSH!

9. JESSICA SANCHEZ


THIS GIRL IS ONLY 16!  WHAT A VOICE!!!  She is pretty fantastic.  

10. SKYLAR LAINE


So with country music being such a success last season of Idol its only seems right to have at least 1 country artist in the top 10.  This girl is a true blood country singer.  

So there you have it.  My choice of the top 10 of American Idol season 11!  If I had the power to choose that top 10 this would be my picks!  Watch Idol Wendsday and Thursday at 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment