Wednesday, February 22, 2012
I FELL DOWN THE STAIRS!
Okay time for a ranting blog. So today my friend Trevor and I had to do a project for Video Production. We had to go around filming different shots for our assignment. Anyways we were on our way over to the suites to get a couple of shots, and as I'm walking down the stairs all of a sudden i find myself on the floor! I don't even remember how i fell! All i remember was having the feeling of falling then i was on the floor with a very bad pain in my ankle. It was crazy. Thank goodness i wasn't holding the camera! So yea... I'm currently sitting on my couch icing my ankle, and hoping that i can walk normally by tomorrow! Alright there is my little ranting session! Have a nice night everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment